The compact course is for anyone who wants to learn first aid or refresh their knowledge. Participation in the compact course meets the requirements for the first-aid portion of the driver’s license test for all driver’s license classes.
The certificate can also be presented in preparation for examinations in a wide range of vocational training courses and also in preparation for group leadership training.
Course topics and practical exercises
- Self-protection and preventation of accidents
- Helping in case of emergencies
- Wound care
- Dealing with joint injuries and bone fractures
- Burns, heat/cold injuries
- Chemical burns
- Immediate life-saving measures such as lateral recuperation and resuscitation
- Numerous practical exercises
"It‘s a good feeling to be able to help correctly in any emergency!"
This course will help you gain the confidence in yourself to act without hesitation in any emergency – no matter where it occurs.
Overview of the Red Cross First Aid courses
|Duration:||9 teaching units of 45 minutes each Course|
|Location:||DRK-Haus, Cheruskerring 19, 48147 Münster, Germany |
DRK-Zentrum Berliner Platz 33, 48143 Münster, Germany
|Participation fee:||as indicated below (only for BG participants: 0,00 Euro!*)|
|Dates:|| mainly on Saturdays from 9.00 a.m. to approx. 4.30 p.m. |
Dates can be found below.
|Please note:||Wear sturdy shoes and appropriate clothing for the course.|
* Also for employees who are to become first aiders in their company (DGUV regulation 1) or who participated in a first aid training (basic training) to become first aiders more than two calendar years ago, if they cannot attend the courses during the working week. The participation fees will be covered by the Employer's Liability Insurance Association. Please download this form and bring it filled out.